Warranty and Care
At ONDA Wetsuits we like to treat our customers with the best quality standards!
Considering the rights recognized in the actual legislation, and the principle of freedom of contract, the warranty given depending the nature of the products, contemplates the following specificities.
- WETSUITS - 1 Year from the moment of purchase on seams, labor and material deficiencies.
- ACCESSORIES - 3 months from the time of purchase, on labor and material deficiencies.
- We will by our decision repair or replace these wetsuits if considered defective under normal use and proper care.
OUR WARRANTY WILL NOT COVER:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use for commercial, rental, teaching, instructional programs or activities is not cover by our warranty.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
Also, don’t forget to always keep your proof of purchase in a safe place!
For further information please use the following email email@example.com
TIPS TO MAKE YOUR WETSUIT LAST LONGER
The salt and sand can damage the wetsuit components, so you should ALWAYS make sure to wash it with fresh water on both sides, gently and carefully after your surf session!
After washing your wetsuit, you should immediatly hang it drying INSIDE OUT and AWAY FROM THE SUN! Also, hang it half folded by the waist so it doesn’t stretch with the weight of the water!
Always be gentle with your wetsuit! Dress and undress with special care, otherwise you might compromise its fabrics. Don’t use it on chlorinated waters such as pools and spa’s. It will damage the wetsuit and is not covered by the warranty. Also don’t pee on your wetsuit! It will stink, and nobody likes that!