Onda Wetsuits works every day to provide you with the best possible user experience and is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of its customers and users of the site.
The information you share with us is used by us to further improve our services and your experience.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The entity P&R Têxteis, S.A with headquarters at Av. Central 45, 4750-721 Tamel (São Veríssimo), is the company responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
2. What personal data do we collect and when?
In connection with the supply of the products and services requested, we ask for certain personal data. For example, when you make purchases, you contact our customer support services, you require the receipt of communications, you create an account, you participate in our events or contests or you interact with our Web Pages. This personal data includes your:
- Contact details including name, email, phone number and shipping and billing address;
- Login and account information, including username, password;
- Personal data, including gender, place of birth, date of birth and purchase history;
- Payment or information about credit card;
- Images, photographs and videos;
- data on their physical characteristics including weight, height and body measurements (such as sneaker number or size of shorts);
- Personal preferences including wish list and preferences regarding marketing and cookies.
By interacting with our Web Pages, the data is automatically collected and shared with ONDA WETSUITS by the technological platforms that provide the experience. For example, your browser or mobile device may share certain data with ONDA WETSUITS to the extent that such devices interact with the Web Pages. More information about these practices is included in the Cookies section below. This information includes:
Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data that identifies your browser and version, and beacon web flags and web tags
3. Why and how we use / treat your personal data
We use the personal information that we collect from you in the following ways:
a) To provide the functionalities of the web pages and services that you request By using our web pages, we use your data to provide the product or service you select. Example: If you make a purchase on my7streets.com or if you participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you provided to communicate with you about your purchase, event or promotion. If you consult our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or about the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or issue.
In some cases, in order to use specific functionalities in our Website and services, you may need to provide additional data for the use of specific data to ONDA WETSUITS. For example; to share content from social networks, you may need to provide your account credentials on social networks or to sign in through a social network, google login, paypal checkout.
b) To communicate information about our products, services, events or for other promotional purposes.
c) To modify your e-mail or sms subscriptions or to cancel the reception of communications by ONDA WETSUITS, you must do so through your account or if this option is not available contact us on the following contact form and communicate your preferences.
d) If you are already ONDA WETSUITS customer, having made a purchase in the past for example, we may use the email address you provide to send you marketing communications about similar products or services of ONDA WETSUITS, except if you have excluded this option.
e) In other cases we may request your consent to send you marketing information about ONDA WETSUITS products, services, events and promotions. We may use the information you have provided us - such as your use of ONDA WETSUITS Websites, your visits or purchases made at ONDA WETSUITS stores, to customize communications about products and services that may be of interest to you. When legally enforceable, we will also seek your consent to submit marketing communications.
f) To operate, improve and maintain our businesses, products and services
We may use the data you provided to us to operate our business. For example, when making a purchase, we may use this information for accounting purposes, billing, auditing, and other internal functions. As an example, we may use data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service issues and administer our Web Pages.
g) To protect our rights or third parties, property or security
h) For general purposes of research and analysis
We use data about how our visitors use our Web Pages and Services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how my7streets.com visitors look for and find products to understand the best ways to organize and submit product offers in our store.
i) Other purposes
We may also use your personal data for other purposes, with a specific notice at the time of collection and obtaining your consent when necessary.
4. With whom we share your personal data
ONDA WETSUITS only transmits your personal data, within the strictly necessary, to entities whose collaboration is indispensable to the provision of requested services, as is the case of carriers and financial entities.
Service providers who treat personal data representing ONDA WETSUITS, for example, to process credit cards and payments, shipments and deliveries, manage and provide our data, distribute e-mails, research and analysis, brand management and promotions. products as well as administer certain services and features.
c) other third parties, to the extent necessary to:
- Comply with a request from the governmental authorities, a court order or applicable law;
- Defend us against third party claims;
- Assist in the prevention or investigation of fraud (eg fraudulent payments).
- We may also transfer your personal data in case of sale or transmission of all or part of our business or assets (including in case of reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
5. Your Shares
When you use certain social features on our Web Sites, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your username, profile photo and your naturalness. You can also share the content with your friends or the public, including information about your ONDA WETSUITS activity.
Our web pages make use of retargeting technologies. This technology allows us to show our visitors that they have already shown interest in our store and in our products, announcements of our products on partner websites.
In addition, we work with other companies that make use of tracking technologies to offer ads on our behalf on our behalf. These companies may collect information about your visits to our web pages and your interaction with our communications, including advertisements.
Retargeting technologies analyze your cookies and show ads based on your browsing behavior in the past. For more information about cookies, see the cookies section.
7. Protection and management of your personal data
Encryption and Security: We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data. Your personal data is contained in protected networks and is accessible only by a limited number of people who have special access rights to those systems.
International data transfers: The personal data we collect or generate (treat) in the context of our Websites and Apps will be stored in the European Union. Some of the recipients of the data that ONDA WETSUITS shares with you may be located in countries other than the country in which your personal data was originally collected. Laws in those countries may not provide the same level of data protection compared to the country in which you initially provided us with your data. However, when we transfer your personal data to recipients in other countries, we will protect such personal data as described in this Policy and in accordance with applicable law.
8. Keeping your data:
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect them, unless otherwise required by law.
9. Your rights regarding your personal data:
Having ordered products or services or registered an account with us, you will have access to a good part of your information through one of our web pages. Usually our web pages offer the option to add, update or remove information we have about you. See your account details at this link.
You have the right to request:
Access to your personal data; rectification of your personal data if they are incomplete or incorrect; Edit this data in your personal account:
Deletion of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons relating to your personal situation;
In cases where we obtain your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including the exclusion of use for direct marketing purposes via email marketing or sms. In the case of newsletters and sms you can use the mechanisms presented below or use the mechanisms of OPT OUT sent in any communication made.
To exercise the rights presented above, consult your account at this link and if any of these rights are not available in your account, exercise your right by contacting us through this contact form
Significant changes to this policy will be posted on our websites together with an updated version of the online privacy statement.
If you have any questions about this policy or how ONDA WETSUITS collects and treats your personal data, you may send your questions via email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the Data Protection Officer P&R Têxteis, SA , Av. Central 45, 4750-721 Tamel (São Veríssimo) / Portugal
What are Cookies?
What types of cookies are used on this site?
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the web page, so no record is left on the user's hard disk. The information collected by these cookies serves to analyze patterns of website traffic. Ultimately, this allows us to improve content and improve the usability of the site.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that we treat well or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our site, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising space that exists on the site, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
|Our website||www.ondawetsuits.com||When ending session||Technical||No|
|THIRD PARTIES COOKIES|
|Google Adwords||Behavioral Publicity||Adwords cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to record the interactions of visitors to the site. It records how many times you visited the site, when it was the first and the last time you visited. And it also calculates when the session is terminated, user origin, and keywords used.||https://support.google.com/adwords/
|Google Analytics||Analytics||Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to record the interactions of visitors to the site. It records how many times you visited the site, when it was the first and the last time you visited. And it also calculates when the session is terminated, user origin, and keywords used.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/
|Google Doubleclick||Behavioral Publicity||DoubleClick cookies are used to manage third-party cookies. These cookies are used to show users reputable ads that may be of interest to the user. The ads that are shown are managed by a small selection of providers, including Invitemedia, Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display, Unanimis, Appnexus and Adroll.||http://www.google.com/doubleclick/|
If you prefer not to allow cookies you have the possibility to disable the cookies in the browser that you use, but you should be aware that you can prevent some web pages from appearing correctly.
How do I set up my browser?
- Click the Google Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- The. To enable cookies, select Allow local data settings (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block any data settings by site.
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider to the top to lock all cookies or to the background to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- Select Tools> Options and go to the Privacy pane.
- From the Save To menu, select the close Firefox option.
If you want to allow sites where you trust the ability to store cookies permanently (for example, to allow automatic authentication on a particular site), press Exceptions ..., enter the site address, and press Allow.
- Click on "Edit";
- Select "Preferences";
- In the top pane, select the "Security"
- In the "Accept Cookies" section, select "Never".
- Click Settings
- Select Preferences> Advanced> Cookies> Enable or disable cookies